2012 Chevrolet Avalanche User Reviews
LTZ 2WD shown
- $28,271 - $39,016
- No trim specified for this review
- Awesome Utility Vehicle, Prowess of a BMW (well almost) I own a 5 series, and versatility of a truck
- Loosing the Avalanche in 2013
Purchased As Used
I purchased this vehicle used with under 12K. Only words that describes it is awesome. I tow a 4500lb boat and trailer through upstate NY hills, awesome power. I was originally looking at a 402hp 1/2 ton chevy, decided on the versatility of the Avalanche, not sorry at all! I have loaded the back with plywood on a rainy day and it stayed dry! Try that with a 1/2 ton Crew Cab! Auto ride control height and towing package while towing the boat is awesome! Again own a BMW 530, and although the avalanche is taller and heavier it has very similar prowess, I actually prefer to drive the Avalanche! Tight turning radius, Again Awesome !!! This model will be Greatly Missed!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.