1999 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Extended Cab
LS Fleetside 4WD shown
- $3,559 - $5,486
The 1999 C/K 1500 Extended Cab is a 3-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in two trims, the... read more LS Fleetside 2WD and the LS Fleetside 4WD. The 1999 C/K 1500 Extended Cab's closest competitors include the Dodge Ram Club Cab 4X2, the Ford F150 LD Flareside 4X4, and the GMC All-New Sierra 1500 Extended Cab.
Upon introduction, the LS Fleetside 2WD is equipped with a standard 5.0-liter, V8, 230-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The LS Fleetside 4WD is equipped with a standard 5.0-liter, V8, 230-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Chevrolet Truck C/K 1500 Extended Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.