2006 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 2WD
- $8,361 - $10,465
The 2006 Colorado Crew Cab 2WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger compact pickup, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the LT1 to the LT3. The 2006 Colorado Crew Cab 2WD's closest competitors include the Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4X2, the GMC Canyon Regular Cab 2WD, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X2.
Upon introduction, the LT1 is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, I4, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. The LT3 is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, I5, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2006 Colorado Crew Cab 2WD is a carryover from 2005.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Chevrolet Truck Colorado Crew Cab 2WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.