2006 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 2WD
There are 4 user reviews for the LT3 trim shown below
- HP, great fuel economy, 225 lb. torque, towing, price is cheap
- none if you get the sports suspension with the 3500 I5 engine, Loaded
I heart this truck! It is a little beast, and it looks pretty good with rims.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy and more manuverable then my f-150
I was getting rid of my gas hog F-150 and was looking at a Ranger 4 door but with 2 growing kids there wasn't any room in a truck. So thought I would be stuck with another F-150 but then I found the Chevy colorado crew cab for way less then the F-150 and with much better gas milage. Finally I would have a truck that was like a car. Now if it just holds up good I will be very satisfied....read morehide
11 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Outstanding leg/hip room
- backseat uncomfortable, turning radius needs improvement
Great truck, comfortable. The rear seats get in the way of the rear view mirror view, though and the turning radius is reminiscent of the Titanic. Great power and mileage for the money. I'm 6'4 and the leg room is more than enough. If it weren't for having 2 kids, I'd probably gone after the extended cab though....read morehide
7 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks good, ease of handling
- Ride is a littel too rough. Have problems with doors and windows not working and dealer cant find
Deal cant find problem with doors and windows not working sometimes. Has happened three times and for no reason it clears its self up. Gas milage could be better.
6 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )