2006 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $8,361 - $10,465
- Good fuel economy and more manuverable then my f-150
I was getting rid of my gas hog F-150 and was looking at a Ranger 4 door but with 2 growing kids there wasn't any room in a truck. So thought I would be stuck with another F-150 but then I found the Chevy colorado crew cab for way less then the F-150 and with much better gas milage. Finally I would have a truck that was like a car. Now if it just holds up good I will be very satisfied....read morehide
11 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Leg Room, Fuel Economy, Z71 Package, Onstar
- Engine runs hot
I think that chevy reinvented the truck engine when they induced the I5. It gived me the power of a V6 with the fuel economy of a 4. Living in California that is one of the most important issues with trucks is the gas milage.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Outstanding leg/hip room
- backseat uncomfortable, turning radius needs improvement
Great truck, comfortable. The rear seats get in the way of the rear view mirror view, though and the turning radius is reminiscent of the Titanic. Great power and mileage for the money. I'm 6'4 and the leg room is more than enough. If it weren't for having 2 kids, I'd probably gone after the extended cab though....read morehide
7 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Looking Car. ALL BLACK for me! Decent Gas Milage. Good Power! Handles Curves well.
- The stock tires on the LS Sport Model are like Car Tires. Too thin. Make the ride rough.
This is a great truck! It's my first truck and I would buy it again! The 4 door is a must! Plus of you get the Bed Cover you save some gas on long trips and helps keep things secure that you don't want seen. Make sure you get bigger tires if you want a smoother ride! ON STAR and XM Radio is GREAT! I never listen to regular Radio anymore! It's great for Traffic / Weather, a long trip essential!!!! 4 1/2 stars out of five overall on this truck! Great Value! The inline 5 is great and you really don't notice the difference then a V-6....read morehide
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks good, ease of handling
- Ride is a littel too rough. Have problems with doors and windows not working and dealer cant find
Deal cant find problem with doors and windows not working sometimes. Has happened three times and for no reason it clears its self up. Gas milage could be better.
6 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.