2004 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4WD
LS Z85 w/1SC shown
- $7,377 - $10,195
The 2004 Colorado Crew Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger compact pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the LS Z85 w/1SB to the LS Z71 w/1SF. The 2004 Colorado Crew Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4X4, the GMC Canyon Extended Cab 4WD, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the LS Z85 w/1SB is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, I4, 175-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The LS Z71 w/1SF is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, I5, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Colorado Crew Cab 4WD is all-new for 2004.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Chevrolet Truck Colorado Crew Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.