2008 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4WD
There are 4 user reviews for the LT1 trim shown below
- our 2005 is a gas hog good power, comfortable ride. great room
- constant brake,headlights,trouble. In shop more than out
Our 2005 has been nothing but trouble. Went back to Jack Evans in Front Royal where truck purchased, to trade in. Wouldn't work with us , we have awesome credit. Not willing to give good trade in. Had Linex liner sprayed in, truck still in good shape. Mileage alittle high, have to drive long way to work. Jack Evans wasn't interested in working with anyone. Have heard from other people. Now looking for possible a Ford Ranger, Did think about new Colorado, hopefully bugs worked out. Not will to lower price or give incentives. Won't ever go there again or suggest them to ANYONE......read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good feul economy
- too rough
very good, love the style, love the room, the bed of the truck and the seats
9 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfortable ride, extra seating and better gas milage that previous models
- Minor workmanship issue - lose bolts on door molding lose
Over all very happy with the pick-up, but some of the shine was taken off by having to fix minor issues a week after I got the truck home.
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- easy to drive, good fuel economy, confortable for a 4 people family, super simple as work truck.
- radio is nota that good, external plug for Ipod or mp3. sound system in general.
I came from a Dodge Dakota truck and I�m very happy with the Colorado truck, is my first GM car , and I was surprice with the good bihavior on road and off road, I live in the desert and the truck perfectly desing for it. Also is my company car I used to drive to the mines in nothern Chile and the truck works very good so far....read morehide
10 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )