2006 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $7,164 - $7,704
- No trim specified for this review
- 5 cyl in-line is powerful but gives good MPG. 2LT package gives truck lots of "bells/whistles".
- Lacks outside temp guage. Tilt wheel does't have large range.
A lot of bang for your buck especially with 5 IL engine. Good gas mileage and plenty of power.
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.