2006 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $7,164 - $7,704
- No trim specified for this review
- ZQ8 Sport Package, Interior Room, Stereo System
- ZQ8 Package doesn't come in Blue, only Xtreme package does.
This truck has muscular looks, and stands out from the crowd easily. Although this is a mid-size truck don't let it fool you. Once you get in an drive it you'll be amazed at the size and comfort. I was. If there was ever a worthy successor to the S-10/Sonoma trucks the Colorado/Canyon are it!!
The sound system inside is awesome, the bucket seats are a must, and the ZQ8 package handles twisty and windy roads so easily it will put a smile on your face.
I only have two qualms with GM on this truck. GM Listen up!! Advertise the Colorado and Canyon more!!, and add Superior Blue to the color choices for the ZQ8!!!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.