2006 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $7,164 - $7,704
- No trim specified for this review
- Outstanding looks,plenty of power,excellent ride,reasonable mpg.
- Maybe after I own it long term, none for now.
I have the LS Xtreme Crew Cab. It turns heads all day long. Plenty of power, but if you want more, you can tune with chip, exhaust and airfilter for close to 290 horses at the flywheel for under a grand. Engine sounds deep and the factory exhaust sounds closer to a V8 than any of the V6's I have heard. Very nice ride, the xtreme is lower than any of the other models. It has very little swist and handles excellent. 18" wheels with low profile tires. Tranction control and extremely difficult to break loose. It is worse on gas than my 98 Beetle 5 speed but most every car is. Very roomy with four doors on the crew cabs. Built in satellite radio and mp3 player. Rear view mirror is automatic and shows the outside temp. Plenty of in cab lighting. Cup holders in front and back. OS handles all the way around. Plush interior with headliner and thick carpet. Tight seal on the doors and cab, one must shut the door carefully to make sure it's shut. Bed lighting. All in all this is a very nice truck. I will not own a Silverado now that this truck is available.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.