2008 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 2WD
There are 3 user reviews for the LS trim shown below
- Good Fuel Mileage, Powerful engine, Good looks, Great Hauling Capacity.
- Paint is thin (scratches easily), Brake cable squeaks.
Have 11,368 miles on my truck and absolutely love it. The 5cyl engine is very powerful and sounds awesome. I average 23MPG on my 50 mile daily commute to and from work. It consists of 75% highway 25% city driving. One time so far I have seen 26MPG on a 55 mph highway when I was hauling my DJ equipment to a show. I do have 3 problems with this truck:
1. The Paint is very thin. It scratches very easily. I guess its due to the enviromental restrictions GM and other auto makers have to adhere to.
2. The parking brake cable rubs on a part of the frame causing exremely annoying squeaks when going over bumps. I plan on taking it back to the dealership to get that fixed.
3. I got the basic trim for the interior. This includes manual roll down windows and a 60/40 split bench seat. Both seats do not recline. Even basic interiors should at least have seats that recline.
Overall I am exremely happy with this truck. GM did a great job making a engine that has plenty of power but sips fuel when you need it to....read morehide
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfortable ride
- Poorly designed interior, awful gas mileage
I purchased this vehicle to haul materials while restoring an older home, and use it every day as my primary transportation. The first time my kids rode in it and used the cup holders, their sodas tipped right out of the holders while going around a corner. They no longer trust the holders, and I have a nice stain on the floor. The seat adjustment lever on the passenger side has already broken off. The gas mileage is really, really bad, at around 20mpg in the city. I will be trading this in for a toyota as soon as my house is finished....read morehide
4 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Drives well good look's and it keep's my teen's safe while there driving it!!
- terble fuel economy
i think if i had to do it agen i would have goten my kids a more fuel eff truck or car because you have to fual up evry week!!
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )