2004 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 4WD
Base Z71 shown
- $6,857 - $8,804
The 2004 Colorado Extended Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the Base Z85 to the LS Z71. The 2004 Colorado Extended Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4X4, the GMC Canyon Extended Cab 4WD, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, I4, 175-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 Colorado Extended Cab 4WD is all-new for 2004.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Chevrolet Truck Colorado Extended Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.