2005 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
Base Z71 shown
- $7,744 - $10,131
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy, roomy interior, great in snow, with fwd.
- lacks power on hills, tire wear is very excessive.
This is a great truck for the money. I looked at toyota, and found the best price for options here. Very depandable, does well in mud and snow. Cab seals very well for a four door. Base model seating isnt what I expected, can not recline. Makes long trips longer. I get a lot of compliments on this vehicle. Handles well for having huge tires, but it isnt easy to find an offroad tire that will be the same size as factory specs. Very simliar to toyota, for ride and control. I would buy another, and it would be the larger engine. 4 cylinder is lacking power, and the five cylinder isnt very far off for MPG. If you live on a flat terrain, this is perfect. I have seen above 27MPG on the flats. Over all, this in a huge improvement over the S10 series. Just a different class of vehicle.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.