2005 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
LS Z71 shown
- $7,744 - $10,131
- No trim specified for this review
- Best in value, excellent in performance, Gm ,service and sales excellent
I bought the 2005 Coloraddo, etended cab. So far the best pickup I ever owned. GM deserves a at a boy. The company Saxs Motors in Dickinson ND really inpressed me there sales department is real accomodating, and knowlegeable. If there a problem there right there to help. It kind of nice to see good old fashion service is still #1. This is our secound new car this year our first one is the chevy cobalt, We are impressed with it. I know this I have own every other brand of car and truck in the past, but nothing beats GM built cars and trucks. And again I don't think nothing beats our local Chevy dealership here, actually I done business with other chevy dealers, and they don't compare to our chevy dealership for sale or service[ saxs Motors].
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.