2006 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 4WD
- $8,892 - $9,343
The 2006 Colorado Extended Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 5 trims, ranging... read more from the Work Truck to the LT3. The 2006 Colorado Extended Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Ford Ranger Regular Cab 4X4, the GMC Canyon Regular Cab 4WD, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Work Truck is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, I4, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The LT3 is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, I5, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Colorado Extended Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2005.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Chevrolet Truck Colorado Extended Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.