2006 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
- $8,892 - $9,343
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks nice inside and out.
- 10 to 11 MPG if that, city, about 15MPG highway. GM tranny.
2005 LS 4X4 extended cab. Only about 1500 miles on it. Says I should get between 17 and 22 MPG, but I am only getting average of 12 MPG to maybe 15 MPGon highway. Dealer says nothing wrong with it. I'm sorry but I don't care how new the engine is, the milage is way off. Others have reported the same problem with the same answer from dealers of nothing wrong. Trading this gas hog in for something else non GM.
Auto transmission also takes like 5 miles to hit high gear when its cold outside and it sits over nite.
11 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.