2006 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
- $8,892 - $9,343
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellant ride, acceleration. Handles well. Good looking too!!
- Wish MPG was over 25. Front ABS is quick to engage.
I replaced a '94 Silverado with an '06 4X4 LS Extended Cab, 5-cylinder. I have put 9,000 miles on in 3 months and have had the truck to the dealer for only oil changes.
The truck handles like a dream and is fun to drive. I've gotten close to 24 mpg on a lomg trip and expect to get more than 25 with adding a tonneau cover and replacing the stock air cleaner. The service manager stated that I would see an increase in power from the I-5 after 5,000 miles and I did. MPG increased too.
The front ABS is quick to engage when braking hard on wet surfaces. It takes some getting used to. Other than that, I recommend the Colorado.
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.