2006 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
- $8,892 - $9,343
- No trim specified for this review
- looks nice
- truck is not great quality
I bought a 2004 colorado with the 5 cyl I loved the truck for the first year or so, at about 20,000 miles it started turning into a rattle trap. and at 22,000 miles I started geting water in my oil and I lost almost all the antifreeze in my reservior and I had 2 dealeres and general motors tell me that that is normal. I don't care what they say a truck with 22,000 miles should not loose antifreeze. I thought an american truck should be built better then this, and General Motors will not stand behind their truck.
12 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.