2010 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
Work Truck shown
- $14,284 - $15,088
- No trim specified for this review
- Adequate Power, Comfortable Interior, Large Selection of Options available
- Haven't found any so far,
Purchased As New
I have the 4x4 1LT with the 5 cyl 4 speed automatic with the trailering package, the truck has plenty of power for towing, up to 9800 gross combination weight, the difference in performance between the 4 cyl and 5 cyl is considerable, not to mention an additional 56 horsepower, I owned a 4 cyl Canyon manual shift for over 5 years, this vehicle tops that in several ways, a very good quality vehicle for the money, keep it properly maintained and you'll have a very dependable truck for many years.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.