2012 Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 4WD
Work Truck shown
- $18,284 - $23,288
The 2012 Colorado Extended Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the Work Truck to the 2LT.
Upon introduction, the Work Truck is equipped with a standard 2.9-liter, I4, 185-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 2LT is equipped with a standard 3.7-liter, I5, 242-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Chevrolet Truck Colorado Extended Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.