2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2WD
LS Z85 shown
- $4,806 - $5,706
The 2004 Colorado Regular Cab 2WD is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger compact pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging... read more from the Base Z85 to the LS Z71. The 2004 Colorado Regular Cab 2WD's closest competitors include the Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4X2, the GMC Canyon Extended Cab 2WD, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X2.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, I4, 175-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 Colorado Regular Cab 2WD is all-new for 2004.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Chevrolet Truck Colorado Regular Cab 2WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.