2004 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2WD User Reviews
LS Z71 shown
- $4,806 - $5,706
- No trim specified for this review
- VERY GOOD PICK UP.(NOW)
- GAS TANK TOO SMALL, BACK SEAT TOO SMALL
Purchased As Used
I HAVE WORKED ON THE ENGINE, VERY SMALL THINGS DONE,
GAVE IT LOTS MORE AIR TO BREATH, DONT LIKE THE ON BOARD COMPUTOR, WE HAVE TO DEPEND ON IT 100% NOW, FOR EVERY THING IN THE TRUCK. LIGHTS, BLOWER, AIR COND,
BREAK LIGHTS, TURN SIGNALS, BREAK LIGHTS. CHARGING OF BATTERY,
I THINK THE ONLY THINK THE COMPUTOR DONT CONTROL IS THE HORN. BUT IM VERY HAPPY WITH IT, I CHANGE OIL 3K MILES, WITH FILTER. KEEP TIRES INFLATED. I WISH I COULD FIND SOME STEEL WHEELS FOR IT, NOT MAGS.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.