2008 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $8,065 - $9,201
- No trim specified for this review
- Quick, reliable, confortable, roomy, and really solid
- Haven't seen a single thing to complain about
I have the Canyon (sister version) of this truck. I have had it three years and find it ideal. People love the looks of it and it has tons of power. That 5 cylinder engine is like a swiss watch. I have not had a single problem and find it comfortable, fast, and fun!! I have the SLE version and that is plenty of luxury. The SLE seats are great. After three years I still LOVE driving this truck and am high up and able to see all the cars ahead in traffic thanks to the Z-71 option. I dolled it up with a high-brow Infinity speaker system and a tuned exhaust. Honestly, I can wholeheartedly recommend this vehicle!!
12 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.