2008 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $8,065 - $9,201
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy interior, good fuel economy, zippy.
My last truck was a v6 Ranger - which left me dead in the water trying to get into fast moving traffic. Not so with the Colorado. I bought a 2005 I-5, regular cab, automatic LS with all the toys, extended 100K warranty, and it's just fun to drive. I looked for 2 years for this truck - because I wouldn't pay sticker and they wouldn't discount the regular cabs - and there's not many of these on the market. I found it last August with 21K for 11,500. It's a cherry. Grins from ear to ear.
13 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.