2008 Chevrolet Colorado Regular Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $8,065 - $9,201
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, actually fun to drive as easy to handle.
- GM cheapened many things: Example sheet metal too thin, plastic parking brake release came off.
The plastic break release snaped back on easily but every time I use it I wonder if it will fall off.
Rear bumper edge, painted, gets torn up from small stones that stick in the tires. Had to purchase touch up paint and installed an after market mud flaps for the rear.
Love the vehicle and really enjoy driving it as it has a quick response, easy to park and very comfortable for me at six foot one inch tall.
I also have the trailer package on the vehicle and have pulled a small utility trailer. Vehicle handles super well even with trailer.
8 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Small Pickups
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.