2003 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
1500 Regular Wheelbase shown
- $5,797 - $9,814
The 2003 Express Cargo Van is a 3- or 4-door, up to 2-passenger full size van, available in 7 trims, ranging... read more from the 1500 Regular Wheelbase to the 3500 Extended Wheelbase. The 2003 Express Cargo Van's closest competitors include the Dodge Caravan Cargo Van, the Ford E-Series Van, and the GMC Savana Cargo Van.
Upon introduction, the 1500 Regular Wheelbase is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The 3500 Extended Wheelbase is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2003 Express Cargo Van is freshened for 2003.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Chevrolet Truck Express Cargo Van
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Cargo Vans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.