2006 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van User Reviews
G2500 Regular Wheelbase RWD shown
- $7,941 - $11,555
- Comfortable, Great to drive, Easy to handle,Reliable
- Cheap interior,Alot of plastic
I have over 235,000 miles on a 2000 Express cargo van, with very little comlaints during my time in the van! I liked it so much we are buying another one
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Diesel Power, Stabilitrak, Quiet and Smooth Ride
The Chevrolet Express sees a host of duties: as a proven passenger hauler � able to accommodate up to 15 passengers � as the foundation for conversion vans and as a durable and reliable commercial cargo van. As such, Express customers rely on their vehicles to haul and tow items. That task becomes even easier for 2006 with the introduction of the Duramax 6600 turbo-diesel V-8 engine. This sophisticated diesel engine offers more horsepower and torque than the primary competitor, as well as a quieter driving experience and better projected fuel economy. With Stabiltrak Standard and a myriad of options like Drivers Side Body door, accessibility, usabilty, versatility, Reliability and Safety are the hallmarks of this great Van....read morehide
21 out of 37 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Cargo Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.