2002 Chevrolet S-10
Crew Cab 4WD LS shown
- $2,778 - $6,800
The 2002 S-10 is a 2-, 3- or 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 9 trims, ranging from... read more the Regular Cab Short Box 2WD to the Crew Cab 4WD LS. The 2002 S-10's closest competitors include the Dodge Dakota Club Cab 4X2, the Ford Ranger Super Cab 4x4, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Regular Cab Short Box 2WD is equipped with a standard 2.2-liter, I4, 120-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Crew Cab 4WD LS is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 S-10 is a carryover from 2001.
9 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Chevrolet Truck S-10
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.