1998 Chevrolet S10 Pickup 2WD User Reviews
LS Reg Cab 7.4' shown
- $1,225 - $1,600
- No trim specified for this review
- Good on gas
- Weak Trans poor interior design
Purchased As New
This truck lasted up to 70K miles then the automatic trans went. I had constant problems with tie rods and ball joints going bad. The a/c compressor brunt up, the interior door handles, seat handles all broke made out of soft pott metal. The gas gauge is not reading correct.Replaced alternator twice. This truck rusts out faster than normal . The frame is very rusted. I would not recommend this truck it does not hold up well.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.