2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD 3-Door Extended Cab
LS Long Box shown
- $3,587 - $5,446
The 2000 Silverado 1500 2WD 3-Door Extended Cab is a 3-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available... read more in 6 trims, ranging from the Short Box to the LT Long Box. The 2000 Silverado 1500 2WD 3-Door Extended Cab's closest competitor is the Ford F-150 LD SuperCab Styleside 4X2.
Upon introduction, the Short Box is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The LT Long Box is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 285-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 1500 2WD 3-Door Extended Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.