2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Extended Cab
LT Short Box With OnStar shown
- $4,622 - $5,895
The 2001 Silverado 1500 2WD Extended Cab is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 8 trims,... read more ranging from the Short Box to the LT Long Box With OnStar. The 2001 Silverado 1500 2WD Extended Cab's closest competitors include the Dodge Ram Club Cab, the Ford F-150 Flareside 4x2, and the Ford F-150 SuperCrew.
Upon introduction, the Short Box is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The LT Long Box With OnStar is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 285-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 1500 2WD Extended Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.