2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $9,298 - $11,912
- Good fuel economy, smooth ride, looks and performs great
- A little low on height and crew cabs should have an optional standard bed length
Chevy Silverado is the best truck I've ever owned. This truck is awesome from the spacious interior to the stylish exterior. I have put a car seat for my daughter with my 8 and 6 year old boys in the back seat of my crew cab and they still have enough room to play an stretch out. I also pulled a mid size sedan (car) from Yuma, AZ to San Diego, CA driving at speeds up to 65 MPH and I had absolutely no problems. Truck pulled like a champ. And if you know anything about the drive from AZ to CA then you know about the montain terrain you have to cross to get to CA. Like I said it was no sweat for the Chevy. I love this truck and I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. I have the 1500 crew cab with the 5.3L V8 2WD, awesome truck. LIKE A ROCK!!!...read morehide
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Getting 20+mpg on a V8 great! Most comfortable trick I have been in
- cost on these have gone up as they become more popular.
Good turn ark, climate controls work great, and was hit by a Nissan and hardly had a dent. BTW: Silverado is the same thing as the Sierra.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fuel economy, interior room, power, smooth ride
Awsome truck.... the Z71 Crewcab 1500 is the best truck around. The interior room is great. Plenty of room in the back seat for adults as well as children in car seats. The auto 4wd option is great. Overall a great truck and it looks great as well.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- The best of both worlds. A large spacious interior and a more than adequate bed. Rides like a car.
- not a con but it would be great to have the rear sliding window power controled
A great deal for the price. The sales personnel were really willing to work with you to complete the sale. I just about stole this truck.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Plenty of room in rear for carseat, rides like a car (smooth)
- bed is somewhat short, would like truck to be taller
I got great value for money. Some modifications would be nice, like longer bed and bigger tires so that its not so low, but other that that I am happy with my Truck.
3 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Smooth carlike ride; Full back seat
The only thing Chevrolet did wrong is introduce the 1500 Crew last.(compared to the F-150 crew)
On the other hand, those that laugh last-laugh best.
The standard 5.3V-8 has proven itself to be reliable and it fits well with the truck. A true locking differiential is exclusive to the Chevy and comes in quite handy when pulling jet skis out of the water. In doing research before my purchase, the price point and level of comfort was 2nd to nothing in its class.
I can honestly say I intend to keep this vehicle until the wheels fall off and even then, wheels arent that expensive anymore.
Last but certainly not least, I got $9000 off the MSRP; paying $21155.plus T's for a Chevy full size crew aint bad!!!!!!...read morehide
15 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.