2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4WD
- $11,124 - $13,165
The 2004 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 3 trims,... read more ranging from the LS to the LT. The 2004 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X4, the Ford F-150 SuperCab 4x4, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2003.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.