2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
- $12,147 - $14,759
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth Ride, Roomy and Comfortable
- Sluggish Response, Body Roll and Underpowered
LS 4x4: Nice looking, great drive and ride. I had a 2000 Toyota Tundra that was very nimble and quick, but you could not tow much with it, not because of lack of power, but the truck was too light. Chevy is bigger with more room and better ride, but throttle must be to the floor to get the big truck going. I love the ride and the room, but handles like a tank.
1 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.