2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
LS Short Box shown
- $20,388 - $30,255
- No trim specified for this review
- Great ride, driving comfort, lots of power, 6-speed trans, OnStar, great warranty and it looks great
- Can't find anything wrong with my truck!
Purchased As New
Wonderful truck! I looked at every half-ton truck out there, wanted to give everybody a chance to impress me. And at the end I decided to go with Silverado! Powertrain warranty best of all, inside and out finish excellent. With 6-speed trans the truck does everything with ease. The cabin is very quiet and roomy, front and back.
Bose premium speaker system packs some punch!!! XM is awesome, guaranteed you'll find a station that you like, and probably more then one! :)
The truck is excellent, well spent 40K!! :) No buyers remorse for the first time in my life!
Go check it out and I'm sure you'll love it!
32 out of 38 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.