2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
LS Short Box shown
- $24,243 - $34,596
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, Power and confort.
- Fuel economy
Purchased As New
I have owned my 4WD crew cab since Mid December. The enterior is nice and roomy. I have two teenaged sons who are at six feet tall and have plenty of room in the back. Mine is Victory Red, not my first choice but when you buy at the end of the year thats your choice. I have the 5.3 V8 and my biggest concern is fuel economy. I have seen 21 mpg on the highway, driving it at 60 mph. and 12 to 15 city. I swear I can see the gas gage move.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.