2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 2WD
- $6,449 - $9,083
The 2004 Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 2WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 8 trims,... read more ranging from the Work Truck Short Box to the LT Long Box. The 2004 Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 2WD's closest competitors include the Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X2, the Ford SVT F-150 Lightning, and the Nissan Titan.
Upon introduction, the Work Truck Short Box is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 195-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The LT Long Box is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 2WD is a carryover from 2003.
0 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.