2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 2WD User Reviews
LS Standard Box shown
- $8,905 - $11,409
- No trim specified for this review
- Great Fuel Economy, One of the biggest cargo boxes on the market,
- Right now I can't find any thing wrong with my truck
I purchased my truck in November of 05 and before that I had another
truck for 10 years and this is the first full size truck I've bought in over
15 years. I plan on keeping this one for quite some time because it
handles good and with the way gas is going up my V-6 is great for the
full size truck and it will serve all my purposes and more. If I were to get any other truck it will have to be Silverado LS and this is my truck.
I can get more into this truck than I could my old truck and haul more
than my old truck, but don't get me wrong my old truck was ok but it
was just to small and it was time for it to grow up and it grew into my
2006 Chevy Silverado LS
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,810 - $35,1700 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.