2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 2WD User Reviews
LS Standard Box shown
- $8,905 - $11,409
- No trim specified for this review
- smooth ride, spacious, solid body
- boring interior, sluggish V6, a little noisy in traffic
This is my first truck and first V6, so I am still adjusting to everything. Yet I feel as though the V6 is trying hard to haul that metal. The brakes began making some soft hisses in the first days that is concerning. I wish I had the power windows and locks and center console. Overall I enjoy the drive. Chevy needs to work on that interior. Perhaps its leather or nothing. The ride is a little bouncy on the highway.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.