2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD
Long Box shown
- $8,833 - $11,776
The 2004 Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 10... read more trims, ranging from the Work Truck Short Box to the LT Long Box. The 2004 Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Ford F-150 Heritage SuperCab 4x4 and the GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD.
Upon introduction, the Work Truck Short Box is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 285-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The LT Long Box is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2003.
10 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.