2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD
LS Standard Box shown
- $10,335 - $13,877
The 2006 Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 13... read more trims, ranging from the Work Truck Standard Box to the LT3 Long Box. The 2006 Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X4, the GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Work Truck Standard Box is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 285-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The LT3 Long Box is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2006 Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2005.
13 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.