2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
LT1 Standard Box shown
- $12,348 - $18,670
- No trim specified for this review
- Undercarriage is not painted, and is rusting with 7K miles
New 07 with 7000 miles, looked under whenever the oil was changed and found that GM chooses not to paint the steering and suspension componets (IE: control arms, FWD driveshafts, steering arms, driveshaft yokes ETC)
GM area service rep inspected my truck and stated that " That is standard equipment on GM's and they will not customize my truck to protect it from rusting"
If you do not mind your new truck rusting "GET YOU A NEW CHEVY"
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.