2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
Work Truck Short Box shown
- $12,348 - $18,670
- No trim specified for this review
- mpg's are great w/street tires..lost 1-2mpg with a/t's. tighter handling than my 03 when it was new
- ride is a little choppy with stiffer tires/cd player whines when played
This truck is the best of several full size pick ups I have owned. Not quite as tight the tundra, but better warranty, mileage and ride by my estimation. AND IT's NOT JAPANESE!!!!!!! GM has clearly responded to the challenge of the Tundra and Titan by "tightening up" the truck in general. I am getting anywhere from 17-20mpg even with aggressive all terrain tires. If you haul a big load, you may want to go with the tundra..this hauls my aluminum fishing boat loaded up with all the gear and 4 full size guys with NO PROBLEM! This truck is an eye catcher as well with the new front end design...you either like it or not...I like it cause it's different.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.