2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
LT1 Long Box shown
- $12,348 - $18,670
- No trim specified for this review
- So far Gas avg 14 mpg with 5.3L 2X4.
With 500 miles, I love the Truck. Good turn radius for quad cab. I owned Ford and Dodge, this truck rides a bit better. Seems to downshift going up hills while on the Highway. My dodge/ford did not blink at it.
I hope to see better gas milage after a while. That was my deciding factor in buying the truck.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.