2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
Work Truck Short Box shown
- $15,886 - $20,582
- No trim specified for this review
- very sharp looking truck, nice leather interior
- body integrity very poor, many creaks and groans
driving down mountain road with family in the vehicle, left front brake started smoking. dealer told me brakes were fine. transmission went out at 3500 miles. dealer said this was very unusual. big time rattle in left door. dealer has not fixed to date. i bought the Z71 4x4 because i thought it would be a really rugged vehicle. my mistake. i will be back at my ford dealer when the 09 f150s come out.
2 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.