2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
Work Truck Short Box shown
- $15,886 - $20,582
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent ride, very comfortable, good power
- Active Fuel Management is disappointing
Purchased As New
Overall, this is a great truck.
At 17.6 average fuel mileage after 27,000 miles, the Active Fuel Management system has not met expectations. But still, fuel economy is not terrible. I love this truck, my second Silverado. Only one problem: driver's side door-lock failed.
Engine performance is outstanding and hauling is easy. The seats are very comfortable, even the back bench. Radio controls are a little far away, but I love the XM package. Braking is good, but there's slight brake noise when coming to a stop. My old truck (2000 4wd) had 4 discs. This one has discs in the front and drums in the back.
I'm pretty sure this will be a keeper. Barring any accidents, I intend to keep this truck well after 200K miles.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.