2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
LTZ Short Box shown
- $17,130 - $24,339
- No trim specified for this review
- Great looking truck and The ride is awesome for a 4wd
- The front seat in mine is a two buckets with a center you can sit on the center is very uncomfortabl
Purchased As New
My 2009 Silverado I bought brand new with 3 miles on it in May of 2009 I had a 2002 Silverado before that and i really liked my 02 but after driving this new one i couldnt drive the 02. It has the 5.3l and it runs great!!! With the z85 package the ride of the truck is so smooth it feels like your riding in a car i would recomend the new Chevy Silverado to anyone looking to buy a Truck.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.