2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
LS Standard Box shown
- $17,130 - $24,339
- No trim specified for this review
- Great power, looks, numberous features
- I wish it was a couple inches more ground clearance
Purchased As New
My last Chevy was a 2000 2WD Ext Cab. I wanted a 4WD. I got everything I wanted less the leather. It rides smooth. I would have preferred a more aggressive offroad worthy tire, but that is more of a personal interest for off roading. Decent gas mileage. I probably keep this one as long as my last one if not longer.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.