2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
LTZ Short Box shown
- $17,130 - $24,339
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth and quiet ride for a 4WD
- Disappointed with "active fuel management" gas mileage
Purchased As New
This 2009 Silverado rides much smoother and quieter that my 2000 Silverado that I traded. So far, for 1100 miles, I'm very satisfied. It's a good, solid truck. It's nice that the rear windows lower completely in the extended cab. I'm am disappointed with the gas mileage for the 5.3L w/ active fuel management. It doesn't seem to be any better than my 2000 Silverado 's 5.3L with same transmission and axle ratio.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.