2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
Work Truck Standard Box shown
- $18,757 - $26,355
- No trim specified for this review
- It's fun to drive
- Can't spend enough time driving
Purchased As New
Just replaced my 1989 Silverado I had for 21 years. 180,000 miles and no major trouble. I wanted more room so opted for the extended cab which gives me room to lock my valuables and for the grandkids. It's great to drive and has lots of security features which gives me a good feeling of comfort traveling alone most of the time. If I keep this one 21 years, I probably won't replace it as I'll be almost 90. Oh, my truck is used mostly for trailering my boat or travel trailer. With less than 2000 miles my bed is pretty scratched from my yardwork. The outside will remain pristeen as did the 1989.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.